1. Where are you located? At The Learning Kitchen inside of the Sweet Auburn Curb Market ~ 209 Edgewood, Atlanta, GA 30303. Pickup is available on Mondays and Tuesdays ONLY.
2. How soon will I receive my product(s)? Your order will be processed within 1-3 business days and will arrive within the time frame of the shipping option you select during checkout.
3. How do I order a special occasion cake or wedding cake? Go to our 'Custom Orders' tab at the top of the page, select which type of cake you want to order, then complete the corresponding form.
An automatic email will be sent to you with further information after submission.
4. How do I pay for a special occasion cake or wedding cake? Upon booking, an invoice will be sent to you in which a non-refundable 50% deposit is required. The remaining balance must be paid in full by the date stated on your invoice.
5. How much advance notice is required for an order? There is no advanced ordering requirement for items on our menu. Orders will be processed and shipped within 1-3 business days so keep that in mind when ordering.
Special Occasion Cakes: 2 weeks before your event date
Wedding Cakes: 1 month before your wedding date
Services (Speaking Engagements, Cooking Classes, etc.): 2 weeks
6. Do you offer tastings? Yes, we offer cake tastings for our wedding cake clients only.
7. Do you ship? Absolutely! We ship all of our desserts except special occasion cakes/cupcakes and wedding cakes.
8. Do you offer local delivery? We only offer delivery for special occasion cakes and wedding cakes with an order minimum of $100.
9. Do you make out-of-state deliveries for weddings? Yes. Traveling fees and accommodations will apply and be discussed during your wedding cake consultation.
10. What are your hours of operation?
Monday - Friday: 11AM - 5PM
Saturday: By appointment only